Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
This large printable map features cobbled roads in an irregular pattern inspired by real cities. The details are sharp, and it's designed to be the perfect complement to my collection of paper models, giving you a beautiful surface for building your own bustling town or ruined village. It's easy to print in one piece at your local shop, or in sections on your desktop printer. An optional 1-inch grid is included.
- PDF: 42"x60" full map
- PDF: 42"x60" full map with 1 inch grid
- PDF: Map divided into 36 sections for A4 paper
- PDF: Map divided into 36 sections with 1 inch grid for A4 paper
- PDF: Map divided into 36 sections for US letter (8.5"x11") paper
- PDF: Map divided into 36 sections with 1 inch grid for US letter (8.5"x11") paper
- PDF/JPG/PNG: Section guide showing each of the 36 numbered sections for easy reference
You'll need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or later in order to use these files.
The full map is 42x60 inches / 106x152cm. You can print off individual sections as well, which are 7x10 inches fitted onto both A4 and US letter size sheets for your convenience. The optional grid is set up as 1 inch squares, and is perfectly suited for RPGs and wargames that use a 1 inch = 5 foot scale (28mm/30mm), and you can always adjust the printed size to virtually any gaming scale.
There are dozens of paper model kits
available from Dave Graffam Models.
These are just a few: