The Jovian Confederation has survived in the far reaches of the solar system for nearly a century, abandoning and abandoned by the strife of the inner planets. Supporting a population of over half a billion people, it is one of the most populated, wealthiest and most advanced societies in history. Under the shining facade and cheerful atmosphere lurk dark secrets, however. Conflicting ideologies and viewpoints are slowly eating away at the Confederation from the inside, even as it struggles to maintain its outward calm together.
This year, the Jovian Confederation celebrates its hundredth birthday.
In 2213, chaos will reign.
The Chaos Principle is the first Jovian Chronicles Campaign Sourcebook. Containing all the vehicle designs, source material and information necessary to play an extended campaign in the Jovian Confederation, it marks the beginning of a new stage in the Jovian Chronicles universe. Included are:
- A complete action-packed roleplaying campaign for four to six characters of any origin;
- Comprehensive background information that allows GMs greater freedom to better fulfill the needs of his playing group;
- Extensive source material on the Jovian Confederation to supplement the information given in the Jovian Chronicles Rulebook and the Jovian Companion;
- Three tactical scenarios depicting the Battle of Kurtzenheim on Mars;
- Over twelve new vehicle designs: exo-armors, exo-suits, Martian hovertanks, drones and a civilian VTOL.