Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
Kobold Quarterlyissue #21 takes on the theme of Divine Majesty, with a host of articles to take your campaign into the higher realms, or lower depths.
"The Shaman" introduces a new base class for Pathfinder RPG that gains powers and abilities by unlocking secrets about the natural and spirit worlds. "Daughters of Lilith" presents the ecology of the succubus with new feats, powers and traits fully compatible with Dungeons & Dragons. David "Zeb" Cook's article "It's a Mystery!" provides an antidote to generic fantasy religions using the secrets and traditions of the mystery cults that flourished in ancient times.
"Clerical Conflicts" makes the life of a cleric extremely interesting with soul-ripping demands made by his or her god — dilemmas such as Disillusioned Crusader, Chosen One and even Were-Angel! TSR and WotC alum Steve Winter explores how GMs can build a compelling monotheistic campaign setting in his "Howling Tower" column, and "Divine Archetypes" gives players a way to make angelic heroes, holy traps, and celestial Fists of Fury.
KQ #21 also features official Pathfinder Society content, robber knights and vile wizards, new Zobeck and Midgard articles, and alchemists, druids, illusions, and seers for the AGE System — with a sultry pinup cover!
Here’s what lies within this issue’s 80 incense-redolent pages:
- The Shaman by Marc Radle
- Daughters of Lilith by Sersa Victory
- It's a Mystery by David “Zeb” Cook
- Clerical Conflicts by Tim & Eileen Connors
- Divine Archetypes by Stefen Styrsky
- A Background in Magic by Rodrigo Garcia Carmona
- Nine Treasures of Deep Midgard by Nicholas Milasich
- Saints of Mavros by Christina Stiles
- The Scriveners of Allain by Brian A. Liberge
- White Tongue, Black Heart by David Schwartz
- The Shadow Lodge Insurgency by Nicholas Gray
- Why No Monotheism? by Steve Winter
- Fun Happens Here: A Conversation with Bill Slavicsek by Jeremy L. C. Jones
- Ask the Kobold by Skip Williams
- Free City of Zobeck: Deadly Tolls and Honest Challenges by Wolfgang Baur
- d20 Monkey by Brian Patterson
- 10'x 10' Toon by Stan!
Grab your copy today!