This is a rules engine designed for use in fantasy roleplaying. Features of the core mechanism:
- Resolution uses a small pool of d20s, attempting to score equal or under an attribute.
- It's very easy for the Guide to present interesting choices and complex situations as single rolls, by setting up the dangers and opportnities each roll provides - and for players to decide not just "IF they do well" but "HOW they do well" when stakes like that are played out.
- "Breath" is used as a means of tracking encumbrance and weariness, as stunt points, and for use in social action.
This engine doesn't include a setting, introduction to roleplaying, or precdure for building gaming situations. These are available for download, however:
1. Fundamentals Of Tabletop Roleplaying, a guide to the very basics of playing tabletop RPGs.
2. Tenocha: The Old Empire, a fantastic setting for play.
3. Situations for Tabletop Roleplaying, a set of situation generators for creating setups for gaming.
...All of which are free components, available on Drivethru.