In roleplaying games, there are no two words that go together better than pirates and ships. A motley crew of piratical archetypes, abilities and equipment have been rounded up in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and with the release of the Skull & Shackles Player’s Guide, naval combat has sailed to the forefront of gaming. To add to the great work done in that player’s guide, LPJ Design presents Armada: Expanded Sea Combat and Rules Sourcebook. This sourcebook offers new possibilities to players and game masters alike engaged in naval-based adventures and battles. This sourcebook contains:
- Five All new Ship types including Catamaran, Khemetic Barque and Steamboat
- Two New Propulsion Methods including Elemtal Furies and Steam Engine
- Four All New Propulsion Mechanisms including Stern Paddlewheel and Screws
- Ten All New Ship Templates including Corvette, Elf –crafted, Galleon Merchant and Ironclad
- Over 25 All New Ship Modifications including Bilge Pump, Crow’s Nest, Excellent Sickbay, Flagship, Trawl Nets and Whaling Mount.
- Three All new New weapons including Whaling Harpoon and Enchanted Cannonball.
- Five new Traits for Pirates and Sea dogs
- 15 All New Feats including Brigand’s Tattoos, Lovers in Every Port and Tideborn Mariner
- Four new Diseases including Dysentery and Mutiny’s Wind.
- Glossary of Nautical Terms
- And Nautical & Underwater Equipment
Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under license.