A Pathfinder/3.5 Compatible Adventure for 4-6 PCs of levels 9-12
Adventureaweek.com PDFs are fully supported by Hero Lab files (included in download), minimum requirement: Pathfinder core system.
The party have a straightforward charge; bring in a rogue wizard!
This adventure takes the PCs into a wizard tower crowned by a strange alien life form. A blob of flesh encapsulated in a chitinous shell firmly grips the sides of the tower with long tentacles which also crash through many of the tower's windows. Every room of the tower presents a different challenge for the PCs who must fight and think their way through many dangerous and odd situations.
After a multitude of obstacles the PCs must confront a series of guardians the likes of which they have never before seen; and all of this before they come face to face with the infamous "Rogue Wizard".
Also included in "Rogue Wizard":
- One of the most bizzare adventures you will ever run
- Maps by 3x ENnie Award winning Cartographer Todd Gamble
- Illustrations by renowned graphic novel artist Tim Tyler
- High Resolution Maps of all Tower Levels and interior
- New Monster: Undead Ogre Guards
- New Monster: Grizzly Bear Rug
- New Monster: Sentinel
- New Monster: NITNAM
- New Monster: Tormented Flesh Golem (made of halfling corpses and fully illustrated)
- New Monster: Black Pudding Knight (fully illustrated)
- New Spells: Taxidermy Swarm (lesser and greater)
- Over 10 fully illustrated and in-depth puzzles for your players to solve!
- Multiple New Traps!
- New Machine: Bone Grinding Machine
- New Material: Bonedust
Did you know you can get our adventures in print?