Judgment Day is a universal setting where characters join the ranks of the Inquisition and their fight against the supernatural beings that threaten mankind.
The Inquisition has been protecting the world for centuries. While many feel solitude within their homes, inquisitors of all types are hunting the denizens that terrorize and kill. In Judgment Day, players take on the role of inquisitors hunting down and purging the likes of werebeasts, demons, aliens, ghosts, vampires, and more. Whether used as a stand-alone setting or secret society within existing settings, the Inquisition is ready to protect.
Judgment Day is a mini-setting, designed to be placed within existing settings to create specialized inquisitors while still being usable as a stand-alone setting focused on hunting horrific beings. To coincide with the stand-alone aspect, Judgment Day contains aspects of a modern fantasy, action horror setting.
Inside the Judgment Day core setting guide you will find:
- Background information describing the esoteric Inquisition.
- New Hindrances to flavor your Inquisitors.
- 30 new Inquisitional Edges to bring your inquisitors from Novice scholars to Legendary Grand Inquisitors.
- New adversaries to challenge your inquisitors.
- A fully-detailed Savage Tale to start your inquisitor's careers.
The Expanded Edition contains:
- An expanded bestiary
- Expanded content
- Revised tool-kit
- A Print-on-Demand friendly layout
- New art to reflect the horror aspects of the setting
Watch for additional content to be released within the standard quarterly issues of Savage Insider!
If you purchased a copy of the original edition of Judgment Day and would like a copy of the Expanded Edition, send us an e-mail for a discount code.