This stock art product features the talents of Malcolm McClinton, Eric Quigley, David Rabbitt and Ryan Sumo! See the graphic for a scaled down version of each elemental. All have transparent background versions.
- Air Elemental by David Rabbitte: 2485x2986 pixels. Two versions are included one with the background and the other without.
- Earth Elemental by Ryan Sumo: 1200x1650 pixels. Again two versions are included. Neither has a background. One has trees on the shoulder to suggest a much larger creature and the other version shows smaller vegetation in its place.
- Fire Elemental by Eric Quigley: 2550x3000 pixels. The inspiration for this was a fire elemental with multiple personalities possessing (in the demonic sense) a fire. One version with just a transparent background.
- Water Elemental by Malcolm McClinton: 2400x3000 pixels. Malcolm shows us the embodiment of a water elemental leaping from the water. Comes as a .psd file with an optional background layer.
Below is the license in plain English:
- The art may not be sold as part of a stock art or clip art product. Further, Inkwell Stock Art may not make up over 25% of any product where it is used. (So if you want to do your own bestiary using a 1/4 page image of each monster, you're at the limit, but that's OK.)
- The licensee may modify the image as he sees fit as long as it does not affect the artist's moral rights. (Purposely make the art look bad.)
- The image can appear in advertisements for products which use the image.
- The artist’s name must appear in the product’s credits.
Don't forget to look at all the stock art available from Inkwell Ideas. Search for us or go to our company product listing.