This is a compilation of the six situation-building tools presently available from Levi Kornelsen, reformatted into a single book-style PDF. Those situation-builders are:
- Long Knives is used to create situations for intrigue that the characters are tied to.
- Broken Places builds situations where a villain of some sort has taken over an organization.
- The Quest is used to generate adventures that will take the characters out on significant journeys
- Transgression is a generator for social movements and the resistance to those movements.
- Predator Souls is a means for making monster-hunting scenarios for your games.
- Nine Rooms is a method for setting up dungeons, the classical limited-space perilous situations.
The record sheets are also available full-page sized, in a second file that is part of this product.
This engine doesn't include a setting, introduction to roleplaying, or precdure for building gaming situations. These are available for download, however:
1. Fundamentals Of Tabletop Roleplaying, a guide to the very basics of playing tabletop RPGs.
2. The Ouroboros Engine, a general engine for fantasy gaming.
3. Tenocha: The Old Empire, a fantastic setting for play.
...All of which are free components, available on Drivethru.