What's All This Then?
Doodle Dice Monsters is a dice game in which players make doodles of monsters and then use dice to give those monsters abilities. The monsters then duke it out in a manner reminiscent of many collectible card games players might be familiar with. Players battle to the last die for bragging rights, honor, and as an excuse to draw
bizarre, murderous monsters.
- Easy to Learn (Only basic math skills required)
- Quick-Play (Game time ranges from 15-1h+ depending on agreed upon game size)
- Great Party Game (You'll laugh yourself half to death with this game!)
- Use Your Dice (Lets face it- you probably have a dice bag. We all do. Wouldn't you like to use ALL of them at once? And who doesn't LOVE to roll dice!)
- Bring Out Your Inner Child (Remember drawing creatures as kids... when you should have been doing homework? This is a game that lets you do that!)
- 25 pages (1 cover, 1 credits, 22 content, 1 link to)
- Original full color art by Carl Potter & Jon Achy!
- Playtested and balanced in public playtests