Renegade is ideal for anyone looking to start playing the world's most popular RPG with family and friends. This version of Gary Gygax and Dave Arnesons' rules translates instantly into other Old School RPGs and early versions of D&D.
The gameplay is fast and easy to learn, but Renegade is a complete system with all the spells, monsters and items needed to play for years. The game includes lots of support aimed at making life/ running games easier for new GMs.
The content is suitable for age 7+.
The following list outlines some of the options and content included in Renegade:
- Lightweight rules that encourage improvisation and exploration
- Classic and challenge-based experience (XP) options
- A wide range of PC classes
- Ascending and descending AC
- Step-by-step support for rapid adventure and world building
- A single-column layout suited to print or tablets
- Optional skill challenges
- Word/ OpenOffice class templates and quick start PC sheets included
Renegade has an expanded version called Renegade ~ Corruption with extra content.