The second Sunken City Starting Adventure is here!
Most find death in the crumbling ruins that stretch beyond sight into the mists south of the Great City; once rich districts now claimed by swamp and dark denizens. But for the desperate folk of the city, the ruins offer treasures the Great City denies them: fortune, glory, and a fighting chance!
Do you dare re-enter the deadly swamps of the Sunken City? The hamlet of Slither's End needs your aid, but after meeting the bizarre locals, you might wonder if you need someone to protect you from Slither's End! Can you unravel the mysterious abductions plaguing the town? Do you chance trekking through the open swamp seeking answers when death lurks around every bend? And who is this Jonas Gralk that everyone mentions with grave suspicion? Answers await in The Ooze Pits of Jonas Gralk!
Features of The Ooze Pits of Jonas Gralk
- Compatible with the Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG from Goodman Games (easily convertible to your favorite 'old school' system.)
- Effortlessly integrate 0-level mobs into your world! Or challenge smaller 1st level bands.
- Encounter the decidedly quirky folk of Slither's End and unearth clues about their troubles. First question: why does there appear to be giant pool of bubbling blood in the center of town?
- Battle unforgettable foes in the surrounding swamps, including Mist Men, axe wielding trees, pixies with bad attitudes, giant nut-bombing squirrels, and the return of the not-so-fearsome opossumen!
- Lovely full-color maps and art throughout all 19 pages. (With a 10 page appendix stuffed with adventuring goodies including rumors organized as player handouts, a clue checklist, town notes, and pre-gen replacement characters.)
- Free support downloads available at purplesorcerer.com, including battle maps, adventure specific paper miniatures, and more!
About Purple Sorcerer Games
Creators of the Popular Silver Pick: Perils of the Sunken City, the 0-level party generator, and the Crawler's Companion, Purple Sorcerer Games is your source for exciting, affordable, fun-to-play adventures compatible with the Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG. Find out more at purplesorcerer.com.
What is Dungeon Crawl Classics?
Return to the glory days of fantasy with the Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game. Adventure as 1974 intended you to, with modern rules grounded in the origins of sword & sorcery. Fast play, cryptic secrets, and a mysterious past await you. Learn more at Goodman Games.