Monsters of Sin epitomize the very worst of our natures—and they prey on others’ weaknesses. This third book in the Monsters of Sin series for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is devoted to Gluttony, the irresistable desire for pleasures of all sorts, so there’s bound to be one to tempt any character.
- The Bottomless Pit, a creature that can swallow a village with a little effort.
- The Gnarljak, an eating machine that can be as dangerous to its owner as it is to his enemies.
- The helpful, nonthreatening Trap Bush, that can change its nature at the pluck of a berry.
- The voracious Embodiment of Gluttony itself, a walking gelatinous outsider forever eating, forever expanding...
- Detail on Gluttony within the Midgard Campaign Setting.
- Rules for incorporating Gluttony into your NPCs and monsters.
Whether you’re running a Campaign of Sin, or simply want to add a little gluttony to your game, Monsters of Sin: Gluttony is stuffed full of possibilities!