This 7-page Pathfinder Roleplaying Game compatible supplement introduces a new Ranger archetype, The Scourger. The scourger exchanges the ranger's favored enemy for a favored weapon. In so doing, he becomes a class that controls the battlefield by using one or more whip-based weapons with impressive reach, disarm and trip capabilities.
Inside this fully linked, ink friendly PDF you'll find all the crunchy goodness you'll need to run a whip wielding hero, including:
- 6 New Features – Deadly Lash, Whip Combat Style, Brachiating Whip, Silencing Grapple, Sonic Stun and Master Scourger.
- 3 New Feats – Alpha Dominance, Threats of Torture and Slave Driver.
- 7 New Profession Skills – Animal Trainer, Charioteer, Livestock Drover, Slaver, Taskmaster, Thresher and Torturer.
- 2 New Magic Items – Fettering Cat (whip) and Lash of the Adder (whip).
- 3 New Whips - Bullock Whip, Cat 'o Nine Tails and Blacksnake Whip.
So if you ever wanted to play a character that uses a whip, but found the existing rules just didn't allow you to do so effectively, then get this supplement and bring a unique new archetype to your gaming table.