Immerse yourself in the intricate rituals and legends of Goetian magic. Grab thick chalk, inscribe a geometric seal around yourself, and invoke the name of a terrible spirit to aid your quest. Behold! With a final intonation you seal a bargain with the spirit and a quivering surge of power emanates from deep within. Are you ready? Embark on your journey with the spirit of a shivering demon, martyred titan, lost mortal, chastised god, or stranger being still. The vestiges of thirty-two sundered souls lie at your fingertips, yours to command if you dare.
You will discover...
- An introduction to fantasy pact-making for your campaign.
- A new base class, the occultist, as well as an occultist archetype.
- Archetypes for the 11 core classes.
- Add-ons: a new cleric domain, barbarian rage powers, rogue talents, an oathbound paladin oath, and more!
- A new type of feat to modify your pact magic, known as occult feats.
- Binder Secrets, which are special abilities that an occultist can take in place of a feat.
- Constellation aspects, which are like 0-level spirit powers that allow you to increase the binding DC of a spirit in order to gain an additional granted ability.
- Most Important! 32 starter spirits from 1st through 9th level. These spirits are favorites drawn from the originalSecrets of Pact Magic and Villains of Pact Magic, with 3 brand new spirits.This 84-page guide opens gateways to perilous and exciting adventures. This is first volume of several to launch you on adventures of dangerous occult power.
For use in your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Requires the use of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook, published by Paizo Publishing LLC.