The webzine keeps getting better and better! In this issue, we have some great conversions of the Alternity races and genre, as well as some excellent suggestions on how to referee the Star Frontiers game. Cover art by Mark Garlick.
On The Verge
- Alternity meets Frontier
- Insight into good GM practices
Spawn of Zebulon
- The mysterious Kurabanda
- Handling action like the movies
- New tech for a dangerous time
Turncoats of the Frontier
- Who’s spying for the Sathar
- A riddle lost to time
- Tiles for your games, at chit scale
- Buid your own sonic halberd
Join the Revival
- Collaborating on our favorite hobby
Circle of Fate
- Chapter 2
- Corrections and examples
- For when you’re making it up on the fly
- CJ Williams corners Steve Winter
- To help you with your imagination lull
Bonus Referee’s Map
- Solar Power Central
- Frontier News
- Tearing up the stars
- Race Beyond the Frontier
- What’s the Holdup
- A chance for YOU to talk
- Oh come on, you know you like these!
If you like this - please join the Star Frontiers revival community development site over at www.starfrontiers.us, or consider submitting content to www.starfrontiersman.com.
All issues of the StarFrontiersman webzine are assembled and managed by DwD Studios, but we do not claim ownership of any of the submitted content. Each article submission belongs to the submitting author. This webzine is a fan-based product supporting a discontinued role-playing game from TSR (now Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of HASBRO) called Star Frontiers. The efforts which resulted in this publication are under limited permission from Wizards of the Coast, obtained in 2007. This webzine is free for all to consume, always.