Merry Christmas To All and To All A Good Frontiersman!
A huge thanks to the entire Star Frontiersman Staff, they worked very hard to get this issue out by Christmas – Sam Quier, Tom Stephens and Thomas Verreault.
Our largest issue yet (eventually there had to be one right?) you’ll find a special treat from Dominic (Nick) Pelletier after the classifieds. A mammoth list of AD/KH and SFman equipment, vehicles, races etc. Thanks Dominic!
Raise your dice hand high!
- UPF Agencies
- Adventure Concepts
- Data Searches on the White Light System
- New Cadres and Cults
- A Fist Full of Rumors
- Civil Service Organizations in Star Frontiers
- New player race
- Strategies to Encourage Players in Creating Plot Hook Laden Backgrounds
- Discovery: Prologue
- UPF Meteor Class Assault Shuttle
- Return to Volturnus
- Frontier Timeline
- Cosmic Catastrophes
- Tales from the Falcon Part II
- Charge of the Dralasite
- Robot Archetype: Courierbot
- Robot Equipment
- Cloud Flyer
- Diseases in the Frontier
- Just How Many Weapons Can I Add to My Ship?
- Tasks of the Skilled Frontier
- The Villainous NPC Master Plan
- PSA Skill System
- Adventure Bots!
- Teleportation Tech: The Art & Science of Energy Travel in the Frontier
Oh come on, you know you like these!
If you like this - please join the Star Frontiers revival community development site over at www.starfrontiers.us, or consider submitting content to www.starfrontiersman.com.
All issues of the StarFrontiersman webzine are assembled and managed by DwD Studios, but we do not claim ownership of any of the submitted content. Each article submission belongs to the submitting author. This webzine is a fan-based product supporting a discontinued role-playing game from TSR (now Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of HASBRO) called Star Frontiers. The efforts which resulted in this publication are under limited permission from Wizards of the Coast, obtained in 2007. This webzine is free for all to consume, always.