Behind the bright lights, beneath fuming factories and above dirigible skies, at fey masquerades, or off in exotic lands... mysteries whirl, eldritch magic unfolds, ghoulish tentacles slither, and angels and demons still struggle in battle for our eternal souls.
Join the adventure in a fantasy gilded age of electrotech!
Inside this 284-page game book, you will discover:
- Familiar d20 rules with splendid simplifications for rapid play.
- Colorful races: barbaric, exotic, and cosmopolitan.
- A bevy of classes including the artificer, cleric, gunslinger, medicant, pathfinder, and witch, among others.
- Ancient deities of all persuasions, and means to access their power.
- A wondrous trove of steamgear, electrotech, potions, scrolls, spellships, symbionts, and more.
- Themes such as the believer, protector, and traitor that silo awards along coherent and compelling narrative paths.
Radiance RPG blends the best of editions of the world's most popular role-playing game. You may choose to focus on a fantasia of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. You can even play in a pseudo-scientific future! Alternatively, the system is meaty and flexible to support any campaign setting you may imagine.
Watch a 3rd-party YouTube video review.
This stand-alone product is available for free as a PDF download. The free PDF includes bookmarks and is optimized for web/desktop/mobile display. The book is improved with use of the Monster Folio (also free) and the Radiance RPG Masters Guide.