Fast, Furious Fun… in the Far Future!
"Captain on deck! Beautify designed and mapped, this battlemap kit is great value for any sci-fi game. You get 45 pages of 8x8” maps for your minis, covering a 380ft long scout ship, a 75ft long smuggling vessel, and three shuttles and fighters, plus supplemental maps and interactive starship character sheets. 50+ pages of sci-fi goodness for just $1. Amazing!"
"Red Alert!!! HULL BREECHED! All crew, arm yourselves… prepare to repel boarders!"
The premier High-Space Battlemap Kit is here! This set features run-abouts and shuttles for use in your games. It includes:
- Detailed schematics and battlemaps for an independent scout ship, called the Firelight. This ship is the perfect all-round vessel for a party of seasoned adventurers. Equipped with modest cargo space, a landing bay, medical facilities, weapons, defensive systems and a positronic AI core, this baby may not be the latest model… but it is reliable and just oozes experience.
- Detailed character sheet for the Firelight.
- Detailed schematics and battlemaps for a Dominus Class smuggling vessel.
- Battlemap for a Cirrus two-seater shuttle.
- Battlemap for a Trigger fighter.
- Battlemap for a Banchie fighter.
One 380ft long Scout Ship
One 75ft long Smuggling Ship
2 attack fighters
High-Space battlemap Packs feature ships and locations from the popular High-Space roleplaying game.
- They are also perfect for any game that uses 2.5mm minis, with a 5ft to 1” scale.
- Compatible and approved for use with Savage Worlds!
- Suitable for any Sci-Fi game.
Don't miss out on the High-Space Beta Special! Two core rule books for Savage Worlds for just $5.