Put the Pedal to the Metal…
Yeah, tomo, you've heard of Jump Bike racing, but do you really know what it is? It's one part Formula 1, one part Street Race, one part Demolition Derby, and possibly the most popular blood sport of the 2080s. Ever since Mickie O'Laragh demonstrated how weapons could determine the outcome of a race, the sport of 'Motorized Steeplechase' has never been the same, and Street Cred —or just plain Credits —often ride on the outcome of these events.
… and Rage Your Dream!
Road Rage gives you all the tools you'll need to enter the world of Jump Bike racing, Interface Zero style. It doesn't matter if you're a player looking to build the ultimate street racer, a GM looking to offer a different sort of challenge to your jaded team, or just curious about Jump Bike racing, Road Rage has what you need. So what are you waiting for? Hop aboard your bike, tomo, and JUMP into the action!
In This Book You'll Find:
- A history of Jump Bikes and Jump Bike racing.
- New Edges, Hindrances and Occupations for characters from the racing scene.
- More gear from MalMart, including Jump Bikes and other racing equipment.
- Modifications your character can pack onto his Jump Bike.
- Complete rules for running Fast, Furious and Fun races, including course Features and Hazards.
- Rules to quickly put together random race courses on the fly.
- Two sample courses to get you racing, along with hooks to stir the plot.
- New peeps to throw at the characters as either friends or foes.
This is an expansion for Interface Zero and not a stand-alone setting. That said, you can use the rules contained in this supplement to create a combat race for anysetting you can imagine!
Notice: This is a layered PDF. You can turn any of the layers on or off in any combination to meet your printing needs. To do so, just click the layers tab on your pdf viewer.
This PDF is best viewed with the most recent version of the Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded here:
Persmission is granted to print out a copy of this PDF for personal use only.