“He'll give you a pounding headache, one way or another.”
Music soothes the savage beast, and there are a lot of beasts in the wilds of the Coliseum Morpheuon. And an intense audience demands an intense performer – and there is no artist more intense than Balduros Thundrsen, the musical avalanche and drummer to destiny. But where strange rhythms infuse the hearts of dreamers, we must ask who beats the drum, and what kind of man is he.
This product provides Game Masters with details on a drum-pounding dwarf found amongst the Faces of the Tarnished Souk, ready for immediate use in any campaign - but especially for use within the Coliseum Morpheuon. Each entry features ingenious stat-blocks from multiple OGL sources, history, motivation, secrets, and insight into the NPC’s most carefully guarded dreams, along with complete game statistics for low, middle, and high levels of play.
Within you will find:
Balduros Thundrsen, a booming bard with hammers so hard
- Male advanced charming dwarf bard (thunder dancer) 16
- Male charming dwarf bard (thunder dancer) 11
- Male dwarf bard (thunder dancer) 6
- Using feats for hammer-throwers and devilish dancers
- Using bardic masterpieces, shaping reality through music and dance as sure as any magic
- Introducing Dust of Sobriety – because damn, otherwise we are gonna hurt tomorrow