Urban witches cast protective spells from their smart phones. Modern Magi delve into lore best forgotten. The restless dead search for closure in a world unaware of their existence. Religious fanatics hunt Fae-Blooded mortals. Native Manitou fight to preserve what little is left of their lands.
Welcome to Marchland
Marchland is a roleplaying game based on the Savage Worlds rules.
Set in the fictional city of Brighton Bay, players take on the role of mortal, gifted, or supernatural characters. Whether they are a cop, Magi, undead Revenant, or shape-shifting Manitou, characters must fight to protect themselves and the un-awakened masses from threats both mundane and magickal.
- Complete rules and guidelines for creating a wide array of Fae-Blooded mortals or ghostly Revenants.
- Magickal artifacts both powerful and subtle.
- An extensive gazetteer describing the myth-haunted city of Brighton Bay.
- A Bestiary with over twenty new foes.
- Details on notable NPCs, locales, and organizations.
- Five adventures to introduce Brighton Bay, and some of its more colorful (and dangerous) characters.