"A delightful system. Lean, elegant and flexible, but still allowing considerable depth." RpgGeek
Blade and Greystar shuffled around the corner of the ledge. They were now more than fifty meters high, on the accursed Nostrodomus Cathedral, hunting for John Ryder, the evil high priest of the Y-Rune sect. Perhaps the most dangerous man alive. Or actually, he was already dead. But that had never stopped him from returning to wreak havoc. He was back in town, ready to plunge another six-hundred-and-sixty-six souls into hell. And he could be aroundx every corner. Including this one.
Old School and Storytelling combined. Fantasy Role Playing Beyond Your Imagination.
The original Dark Dungeon game was first played in the Netherlands, from 1989 onwards, as a "tabletop game". It was playtested and used in thousands of adventures, in several cooperative game worlds, with hundreds of players.
Dark Dungeon 2nd Ed. is one of the most elegant, fast, and yet "realistic" sets of rules you'll find. And it's finally here, as an expanded, updated, fully illustrated starter set.
Featured in this 134 page book are:
- a glossary of role playing terms for the uninitiated
(if you want to explain to your sister, or your boyfriend)
- how to play
- extended character creation with eleven starter professions
- innovative spell weaving with ten sample disciplines, make up your new spells on the spot
- faith and miracles with four sample saints
- extended advice on game mastering and making your own adventures
- fantastic creatures, magickal treasures, countries of origin
- a sample adventure
- an "appendix N"
- dozens of illustrations
Buy, play, and enjoy.