“If 'to be or not to be' is the question, this is the wrong answer.”
In Dream, something can arise from nothing – but what happens when that something doesn't want to go back? The bizarre almost-being called Nameless Nil is a disjointed accumulation of identity that shambles through the Tarnished Souk, begging for dreams and gobbling up stray items of power. Disturbingly, for a creature with dozens of faces it can wear, not a one feels like its own.
This product provides Game Masters with details on a mask-made moocher found amongst the Faces of the Tarnished Souk, ready for immediate use in any campaign - but especially for use within the Coliseum Morpheuon. Each entry features ingenious stat-blocks from multiple OGL sources, history, motivation, secrets, and insight into the NPC’s most carefully guarded dreams, along with complete game statistics for low, middle, and high levels of play.
Within you will find:
Nameless Nil, a hungry hobo with faces a-go-go
- CR 21 Bloody maw half-construct horrifically overpowered hungry nightmare unfettered eidolon savant 10
- CR 13 Half-construct horrifically overpowered hungry nightmare unfettered eidolon* savant 3
- CR 6 Half-construct horrifically overpowered unfettered eidolon* savant 1
- New magic items including biting belts, dangerously pointy robes, and the relic seven league boots
- Using more wonderfully Horrifically Overpowered feats from the tricky devils at Super Genius Games!
- And, featuring the ingenious savant class - from the pages of Kobold Quarterly #18!