It’s a sign! - Walking Papercut presents: ZoneMarkers
Did you ever need to mark an area effect on a map so nobody could forget it was there, or how far it extended? Or maybe you wanted to mark a spot for some reason, or simply put up a guidepost for your players?
Then look no further! WPC’s new ZoneMarkers...
- were designed to fit into any battlefield, without hindering the miniatures’ movement or visibility.
- come in eight distinct flavors for bases and posts to fit your needs and make different effects easily distinguishable - human, orcish, dwarven, elven, nature, magic, undead and demonic posts
- come with a set of basic symbols - the numbers 1 to 4 for zone range as well as symbols for earth, wind, fire and air
- can be built with any combination of post and base
- can be easily modified to make them rewritable, all you need is some transparent tape and a board marker
- come with .studio-files for automated cutters for your cutting pleasure
Also, check out the free ritual circles!