Think Far Eastern Adventuring is all about accepting your place on The Great Wheel?
Coming Jannuary 2013
Heroes of the Jade Oath takes the choices and flexibility of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and adds an immersive, fully researched, and instantly playable Far Eastern background.
So kick karma in the butt and choose your own destiny with Lands of the Jade Oath.
Heroes of the Jade Oath includes:
- Detailed information on the new setting Lands of the Jade Oath
- New marvelous player races like Bakemono, Mandragoran, Qahngol, Shenxue, and Yueren elves and 11 other variants.
- Evocative new character classes and archetypes like Demon Hunter, Enlightened Scholar, Kensai, Kusa, 7 different Monk archetypes, 6 new totems for barbarians, 4 new witch archetypes, and two new paladin archetypes.
- The new Fung Shui skill and a massive number of far eastern style feats including a new feat type Chakra.
- Optional Rules for Cinematic Combat and Zodiac Signs as campaign traits.
- A new spellcasting option for Sutra Casters.
- A huge selection of weapons, armor, and alchemic items from the Far East.
- ...and much, much more.