WELCOME TO POSEIDON, 2199 AD
Prepare for a compelling journey into humanity’s future on a distant planet, where life is hard and dying is easy. A world where GEO Marshals enforce the peace and wired mercs patrol deep waters in deadly fighter subs. A place where corporate greed and human desperation ravage an alien ecology, threatening to plunge humanity into a war of survival with an ancient legacy.
Welcome to the world of Blue Planet.
Whether you are new to the Blue Planet universe or a veteran Game Master, this book contains information vital to running exciting and effective adventures on the new frontier.
• Regional maps and descriptions detailing the topography and history of the most heavily-colonized region on Poseidon—the Pacifica Archipelago
• Key maps and detailed descriptions of more than twenty Colonial, Incorporate, and Native settlements
• Information on how to quickly create GM Characters to challenge players
• Dossiers on more than a dozen of the planet’s most famous and infamous personalities
• Biological survey data on the planet’s wondrous, but often-deadly, indigenous lifeforms
• Revealing biological and cultural information on Poseidon’s aborigines
The Revised Edition of Blue Planet™ supersedes the Second Edition (BP2), previously published by Biohazard Games and Fantasy Flight Games. The Blue Planet Game Master's Guide™ combines and updates the content previously published in the BP2 Moderator's Guide™ rulebook and Natural Selection™ sourcebook.
This core rulebook is for Game Masters. For a complete Poseidon game experience, the GM will require a copy of the Blue Planet Player's Guide™.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Blue Planet Game Master's Guide™
Revised Edition Core Rulebook
Format: ~6" x 9", PDF
Interior: 406 pages, Color