" A neat set of toys if I do say so myself. The special abilities and interesting concepts make up for the general lack of personality or power for arcane spellcasters. Its cheap, easy to use, and you'll probably find at least one class you like." (more)
-- Travis J. Lee, GamingReport.com
"A refreshing look at how different concepts can be developed into full character classes, even if you don’t fancy playing one of these it might give you ideas as to how to develop some variant classes of your own." (more)
-- Megan Robertson, d20 Magazine Rack
"At the price of a magazine ($5) Unorthodox Witches is a decent purchase especially for DM's who would rather stick close to the well understood Wizard class instead of a more custom classes in various books. If you want Witches, and are on a budget, grab this and the free Liber Mysterium and you would be set." (more)
-- Ace, Enworld
Unorthodox Witches is a new 50-page pdf book for your d20 fantasy world. This book includes six full 20-level Witch classes, 1 Prestige class, and half a dozen mini artifacts!
Each core class comes has a full flavor description and some fantastic new class abilities. Still not sure? Then check out the free demo!
Written by Troy Taylor (and contributing authors James Spahn & Jan Willem v.d. Brink), this book contains the following:
- Beguiler - The witch specializes in diplomacy and a little razzle-dazzle.
- Crescent Flyer - With broom in hand, this Witch controls the skies.
- Gyria - This class would be welcome in any adverturing group, for her good luck can be shared by all.
- Moon Dancer - She specializes in dance spells. Fun to watch, but not so fun if her magics are aimed at you!
- Shade Summoner - In darkest night this Witch summons her minions to do her budding.
- Wyrd One - With the fates on her side, the Wyrd One will keep you and your party alive.
- Intuitive Arcanist (prestige class)
- Baubles & Urus of Ancient Power (Artifacts)
This zip file contains a fully illustrated Landscape PDF for easy online reading, A fully illustrated Portrait PDF for printing, and our standard no-image Rich-Text-Format version so that you can cut/copy/paste to your hearts content (and print without wasting alot of ink)! Each pdf is fully bookmarked for easy viewing.
Still not sure? Check out the Demo (view demo)