Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
Soldat Laubert and his comrades, all dressed in brand new uniforms, looked on with apprehension to their commanding officer. This was the escouade's first official sortie and they were determined to prove themselves worthy of the honor bestowed upon them by the army. The air inside the armored personnel carrier was thick with tension. Explosions and bullet impacts resounded outside the metal plating.
"This is it, men," said the sergent as he moved to his drop-off position near the door. "This is what we've been training you for for the past cycle: to defend and protect the citizens of our beloved league. And most of all, to gain glory in the name of the Republic!"
As he talked, the sergent activated the rear ramp. The battle sounds became instantly cleared, and Laubert felt himself swell with passion and courage. He dashed out of the vehicle, following his companions as they assaulted the enemy position. Like a great crimson tidal wave, they surged forward, their voices united in a single rallying cry:
"Forward, for the glory of the Republic!"
The Southern Republic is a sweeping land gifted with natural beauty and a properous civilization. It is also an imperialist league formed upon supremacist ideologies whose history is steeped in the blood of the conquered.
The Southern Republic Army List sourcebook examine the inner workings of one of the strongest army on Terra Nova. Inside these pages you will find:
- A complete description of the Republican Army's ranks and structures, along with their associated duties and rewards;
- The defenses of the city-states that form the Southern Republic;
- Twelve selected regiments, including their history and current composition;
- Six vehicles used by the Republican Army;
- Seven roleplaying adventure seeds featuring the military forces of the Southern Republic;
- and four ready-to-play tactical scenarios, complete with pre-generated maps, units, special rules, options and game variations.