Pictures by Christi S. Hayden
In the year of 435 BC, God closed the Holy Book for a span of 400 years. During that time, Lucifer
made another assault on the throne of the Almighty. His attack was aimed not at Heaven directly, but at
followers of God, the Israelis. By removing the chosen people, God's influence on the world would be
Lucifer unleashed the hordes of demons and false angels against the world. False prophets strengthened
by the powers of evil began to sway those who would listen and destroy those who would not. To protect
His chosen, God bestowed great men and women with His awesome power and released the Host of angels to
The Prophet War, as it came to be known, spanned across a period of almost 400 years. Through the rise and fall of
nations, the battles raged on throughout the spiritual and earthly plane. Angels, demons, and humans
fought for an eternal prize.
Try the free version of this game called Miracles
Also check out Spirits of Archangel.
Picture by Edward Bourelle
Features of Archangel
- Six classes can be assumed by the players. These classes range from a simple person unsure of where they stand all the way to a mighty angel that can call upon the awesome powers of God.
- Over 100 powers for both angelic and human heroes, allowing everything from speaking all languages, to creating spiritually empowered items of great power, to unleashing the dark spirits of Gehenna.
- Two planes of existence, earthly and spiritual, where characters can live and fight in.
- A complete historical backdrop of the nations that lived and thrived during the 400 year war. This provides Gamemaster with the choice of what technology is available, what country the scenario takes place in, and who is in power during that time.
- Powered by the Visions game engine