Outline: 47 Floorplans of 30 medieval temples
Format: HTML, viewed with internet browser
Whether you're looking for a lonely shrine, a rural chapel, a modest temple, a hidden church or
an enormous cathedral, Temples & Shrines has a great assortment to choose from.
30 unique religious structures are showcased, along with detailed descriptions of 30 deities. Each structure is devoted to one of these deities, allowing meaningful floorplan
details and area descriptions that make each structure immediately usable in any campaign.
- 47 Floorplans detailing 4 shrines, 15 chapels, 8 temples, 2 churches and 1 cathedral.
- Descriptions of 30 deities from the Maelstrom Fantasy Campaign Setting pantheon.
- Concise descriptions of 320 building areas and rooms.
- Listing of every floorplan and building description for immediate, single-click access.
- Thumbnail galleries provide convenient floorplan overview, size comparison, and fast,
single-click floorplan access.
- A map legend of the floorplan symbols.
The Maelstrom Campaigns
deities include powers of Guardianship, Elemental Fire,
Justice, Death, Law, Commerce, Plagues and Diseases, Music and Poetry, Fortune and
Luck, Mental Mastery, Hatred and Revenge, Weapons Mastery, Elemental Air, Magic,
Chaos, Love, Gambling, War, Oceans and Seas, Nature, Thievery, Innocence and Honesty,
Evil, Protection, Elemental Water, Knowledge, Fate, Hunting and Farming. These deities
are provided solely to enrich the building descriptions. The Maelstrom Fantasy Campaign Setting
is not required to utilize Temples & Shrines
Printing Floor Plans at One-Inch Squares:
Any art program will work. This example prints a floor plan using Windows ? Paint.
- Load the desired floor plan from the 5031_temple_shrines/images folder.
- Marquee select an area 7 squares wide by 10 squares high.
- Select Copy from Paint's Edit menu.
- Select New from Paint's File menu. Do not save the original image.
- Paste the copied selection.
- Select Page Setup from Paint's File menu and perform steps 7-9.
- Change the page margins: right and left to .75", top and bottom to .5".
- Ensure Orientation is Portrait.
- Set Scaling to "Fit 1 by 1 Page" and press Okay.
- Print the floor plan.