Outline: 68 Floorplans of medieval estates
Format: HTML, viewed with internet browser
From the homes of merchants to the gleaming citadel of a Corlennian Arcanist, Mansions & Manors is a massive collection, complete with D20 System ? characters, that is immediately usable in any campaign. Floorplans are provided both in color and black/white, with separate player and GM floorplans.
- Seven homes presented in 68 elaborate floorplans.
- Concise descriptions of 181 building areas and rooms.
- 25 detailed d20 System ? Mansions & Manors inhabitants.
- Listing of every building floorplan and description for single-click access.
- Thumbnail galleries provide convenient floorplan overview, size comparison, and single-click access.
- A map legend of the floorplan symbols.
Printing Floor Plans at One-Inch Squares:
- Separate Game Master and player floorplans conceal secret areas.
- Every floorplan provided in color and matching black & white for easy printing.
- 5' square dotted grid seamlessly supports d20 System ? movement without impacting detail.
Any art program will work. This example prints a floor plan using Windows ? Paint.
- Load the desired floor plan from the 5041_mansion_manors/images folder.
- Marquee select an area 7 squares wide by 10 squares high.
- Select Copy from Paint's Edit menu.
- Select New from Paint's File menu. Do not save the original image.
- Paste the copied selection.
- Select Page Setup from Paint's File menu and perform steps 7-9.
- Change the page margins: right and left to .75", top and bottom to .5".
- Ensure Orientation is Portrait.
- Set Scaling to "Fit 1 by 1 Page" and press Okay.
- Print the floor plan.