[2003 Origins Award Nominee!]
Bathed in the atomic radiation of a reactor core, strange champions fight to the death, in order to claim the sweet, sweet uranium... and victory!
"Monkey, Ninja, Pirate, Robot Deluxe is a board game kind of thing in the Cheapass style. It's good goofiness."
-- Bruce Baugh
(Fully compatible with the Freebie version, Monkey, Ninja, Pirate, Robot.)
MNPR Deluxe is a fast-paced, beer 'n pretzels game suitable for all ages. Each player takes on the role of a champion of a powerful (yet somehow down-trodden) secret group, each with access to unique abilities. Then, they beat merry hell out of each other until one competitor stands victorious.
We'll provide the rules and the MNPR Cards, and you provide the six-sided dice, tokens, and friends to play with.
What's Needed to Play MNPR Deluxe?
- 2 to 8 players.
- A copy of MNPR Deluxe or MNPR, so that each player has an MNPR Card.
- Three six-sided dice (3d6).
- Lots of Tokens (pennies, buttons, beads will all work).
What's the Difference between the Freebie MNPR and MNPR Deluxe?
- Five additional MNPR Cards depicting new champions, each with their own special powers.
- Card back images included for snazzy double-sided printing.
- A blank MNPR Card, so that you may create your own idiosyncratic champion.
Download now and prepare for mayhem!