Starmada is a simple (but not simplistic) board game of starship combat, in which players square off in a general attempt to blast each other's fleets into just so much space junk.
While the universe of the Imperial Starmada and its major adversaries is fully detailed in the rulebook, Starmada is much more than just another game, tied down to its own background. Instead, Starmada can be played in just about any science fiction setting you can imagine. There are dozens of optional rules, exotic special equipment items, and menacing weapons that can be used or discarded at your discretion, to create the type of game you want to play!
is the latest and greatest version of the Universal Game of Starship Combat. This rulebook includes:
- The Starmada X rules
- Appendix A: Starship Construction
- Appendix B: Weapon Abilities
- Appendix C: Special Equipment
- Appendix D: Vector Movement
- Appendix E: Movement Options
- Appendix F: Fighter Options
- Appendix G: Combat Options
- Appendix H: Scenario Options
- The Imperial Starmada history and ship designs
- The Arcturan Federation history and ship designs
- BONUS: The original Starmada rules from 1994
Note: This product is identical to Starmada X: Brigade (MJG-0112) with the exception of the background material and starship designs.