It's Christmas in July! From now through July 30th, this title has been marked down by 25%! For more values, visit the Summer Sale pages on DriveThruCards, DriveThruComics, DriveThruFiction, DriveThruRPG and WargameVault.
Whitewash City Pioneer (Starter) Set is a set of high quality, professionally rendered PDF Wild West building models by renown RPG artist and mapper, Eric Hotz. All Whitewash City models are based on The Real Historical Old West, from buildings of the Wild West of USA and Canada. You just print them onto paper/card-stock from your own computer/printer and then start building. Make as many as you want, when you need them!
What you get in this PDF model set:
- All models are true 30mm (1/60th) scale
-10 PDF files, for a total of 15 individual building models are included in the starter set,
- Two add-on kits with optional additions for your models and town, and the a floor plan key (key1.pdf) are also provided in this set.
- PDF file printouts can be scaled up OR scaled down without print quality loss. You are limited only by the output size of your printer.
- All models include Fully Keyed Floor Plans of EVERY floor; a detailed Floor Plan Key PDF file is included. Floor plans show location of furnishings, doorways, windows, etc all to scale. You will no longer have to fumble around for that floor plan you drew the night before. All you have to do is just printout the floor plan that you need -- its that easy!
- All models include Blank Floor Plans of EVERY floor, so you have the option of creating your own perfect floor plans to match your own games/scenarios.
- Choose the printing option that best suits your needs and budget. You can print in Full Color, Black Line or Gray-Scale. Full Color printing will give you authentic weathered colors designed to give the look and feel of the old west. Black Line art lets you to create inexpensive models (hence the name, Whitewash City); you have the option of coloring your printouts using felt pens and/or pencil crayons. Gray-Scale printing gives calibrated printouts that are not too dark nor too light. Whatever printing option you choose, your Wild West town will look great!
Whitewash City models are perfect for RPG, miniatures games and static displays, and are designed for quick and easy construction. Whitewash City models are highly detailed, visually stunning and are made to impress!
No other Wild West PDF product gives you as much quality and building options as Whitewash City, and all for ONLY $15.99 -- that works out to less than 94 cents per model building!
Building Models Included in Starter Set: Town Bank, The Pioneer Hotel, Out Buildings*, Town Bakery, The Gold Star Saloon, Whitewash City Cafe, Dry Goods Store, Hardware Store, The Grand Hotel, and the Sheriff Office/Town Jail, and also now includes the town Gallows
*this model file contains 6 building models: two storage sheds, a miner's cabin, a bath house and two privies (outhouses). Also included in this set is the town Gallow's.
Click here to view the: Whitewash City Assembly Guide
Our first customer review/comment, sent to us on Tuesday morning, January 20th, 2004:
"...before I knew it I was printing out buildings and taking a crack at assembling them. Wow -- these things are even more impressive than I thought. Really impressive"
Whitewash City Reviews at RPGNet.com:
Whitewash City Review No.1
Whitewash City Review No.2
Gold Town: The Unique Mining Town Game where you can use the Whitewash City building models you have built
(Whitewash City was first published: December 2000)