F20 is a generic game system made for action. Our philosophy with F20 is to be short and sweet.
And what could be sweeter than helping a good cause?
Every cent we make on this product (after paying for the space on RPGnow) is going to the American Cancer Society.
And why should you try F20?
- Adjustable detail level -- use broad or specific skills and attributes as suits your game.
- Basic resolution is dead simple: (stat + skill + 1d20) versus (opposed roll or DC).
- Fast and straightfowards combat.
- Simple vehicle creation and racial design rules.
- Two power systems: Innate Powers, an advantage-based system for superpowers, mutations, and high-end psionics; and Learned Powers, a skill-based system for magic, 'mystic tricks' or wuxia, and low-end psionics.
- Just 35 black-and-white pages, including cover, OGL and special thanks page -- easy to print out even on a home computer!
- Constantly improving: F20 is up to v1.2, the fourth release of the core rules. New releases average every six months.
- Support: F20 is the game system behind the space-less space opera Aquavita and the dark fantasy Tribes of Mother Night... and more games are coming!
- This is everything! While other F20 games will included 'stripped-down' versions of these core rules (always under 64 pages, and usually much less), F20 GACE includes everything -- the entire core rules, without any exclusions, plus bonus content like design notes.
- It's gaming goodness for a good cause.
Warning: This item is priced below RPGnow's minimum checkout price of $6.40! To bring your order up to the minimum, we reccomend these other other fine universal RPGs and charity products: d4-d4, EABA Elemental, Heroes of Hope, Hungry Little Monsters, OVA Personal Artifacts, and Relief Effort.
Flexible, fast, fun, frugal: F20. Your love of it will know no limit.