Whitewash City 5-PDF File Set (eight building models in this set!) is a set of high quality, professionally rendered PDF Wild West building models by renown RPG artist and mapper, Eric Hotz. All Whitewash City models are based on The Real Historical Old West, from buildings of the Wild West of USA and Canada. You just print them onto paper/card-stock from your own computer/printer and then start building. Make as many as you want, when you need them!
What you get in this PDF model set:
- All models are true 30mm (1/60th) scale
-5 PDF files, for a total of 8 highly detailed building models, are included in the set,
- Extra doors and windows. This add-on kit allows you to change the appearance of your models, or you can use these additions to create your own scratch-built models. Simply print out the set, cut out the doors and windows of your choice, and paste them onto the printing building model. Now you can create your own unique building models! Also included with thsi set is the Whitewash City floor plan key (key1.pdf).
- PDF file printouts can be scaled up OR scaled down without print quality loss. You are limited only by the output size of your printer.
- All models include Fully Keyed Floor Plans of EVERY floor; a detailed Floor Plan Key PDF file is included. Floor plans show location of furnishings, doorways, windows, etc all to scale. You will no longer have to fumble around for that floor plan you drew the night before. All you have to do is just printout the floor plan that you need -- its that easy!
- All models include Blank Floor Plans of EVERY floor, so you have the option of creating your own perfect floor plans to match your own games/scenarios.
- Choose the printing option that best suits your needs and budget. You can print in Full Color, Black Line or Gray-Scale. The Full Color printing option gives you authentic weathered colors designed that has the look and feel of the old west. The Black Line art printing option lets you to create inexpensive models (hence the name, Whitewash City if you choose to print onto white card-stock/paper); you have the option of coloring your printouts using felt pens and/or pencil crayons. The Gray-Scale printing option gives calibrated printouts that are not too dark nor too light. Whatever printing option you choose, your Wild West town will look great!
Whitewash City models are perfect for RPG, miniatures games and static displays, and are designed for quick and easy construction. Whitewash City models are highly detailed, visually stunning and are made to impress!
No other Wild West PDF product gives you as much quality and building options as Whitewash City.
Building Models Included in this set: Item Grocery Store, Boots and Shoe Store, The Newspaper and Land Claims Office (two model buildings), Residential House, Small Businesses: A Jewelry Store, Clothing Supply Store and Tin Shop (three model buildings).
Click here to view the: Whitewash City Assembly Guide
Gold Town: The Mining Town Game
Read an Online Review of Whitewash City!
If you want to play with a fun set of Wild West RPG rules, we highly recommend playing Coyote Trail
. Coyote Trail is a well thought out, fun and well written Wild West RPG rules system!
(Whitewash City was first published: December 2000)