ZIP file version contains copies of the licenses and SRDs.
The official supplement of the highly regarded ePublisher Guide. This book contains everything you need to know about the D20 and Open Gaming Licenses to produce a quality product. Licenses are translated to plain English by our staff lawyer. The pitfalls and common mistakes of beginning publishers are presented to prevent you from doing the same. Reasoning for choosing the OGL or the D20 license for your project. Even information on creating your own extension to the Open Gaming license.
With writing or contributions from many known industry people: James Desborough, Justin D. Jacobson, Jamie McGraw, Joe Mucchiello, Greg Porter, Mark Arsenault, James Mathe, and a brief history of OGL from Ryan Dancy
- Foreword by Ryan Dancy
- OGL & D20: Comparing the Licenses
- Producing an OGL-only Resource
- Producing a D20 Resource
- Other Licenses
- Producing a Licensed System
- Production Checklist for OGL/D20 Material
- OGL/D20 Features and Common Errors
- Common OGL/D20 Errors
NOTE: Majority of information in this documents is useful for print publishers.
- D20 & Open Gaming License
- System Reference Document, d20 Modern SRD, Anime d20 SRD
- Action! System License
- EABA Open System License
BOOKS IN THIS SERIES: