Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page. UNORTHODOX ROGUES REVIEWS! "The first two are essentially anti-heroic types, while the third is just a little creepy. As such, the resulting classes offer some different roguish flavors for players to pursue while some are best for the game master to use to spice up the party's foes."
-- Wayne Tonjes, GamingReport.com
After years of dungeon crawling and decades of role playing, there has been one consistent character in every one of your parties: The Rogue
. But the Rogue hasn't changed much over the years... he's still a sneaking, hiding, backstabbing... well, you get the point. Maybe it's time to spice things up with UNORTHODOX ROGUES
This 60 page pdf contains 5 New Rogue core classes and 3 new prestige classes for you to use in any d20 fantasy world. Each core Class comes as a full 20-level write-up that will make you love the Rogue, or hate him even more (each new core Rogue class comes with a detailed background, new abilities, and new progression charts). That's not all -- included in this book are over a two dozen artifacts for your d20 fantasy campaign. Bring on the traps, because your new Rogue can handle it all!
Written by Samuel M. Wright and Troy Taylor, this book details contains the following:
- This engineer knows no equal. He can construct taps on a moments notice, or disassemble them in the blink of an eye.
- Everyone has a friend like this, even if they wish they didn't. Lazy, sneeky, sly, and fast talking. Watch your purse.
- With a wink and a kiss, the Seductress is a master of... well, seduction.
- This sly character has learned to use the dead as way to gain riches.
- A master assasin.
--The Backstabber (prestige class)
- With great pride the Backstabber has learned to survive with his dagger alone.
--The Saintly Thief (prestige Class)
- A Rogue that steals from the rich and gives to the poor? How... unorthodox.
--The Ward Boss (prestige Class)
- Every gang needs a boss.
This zip file contains a fully illustrated Landscape PDF for easy online reading, A fully illustrated Portrait PDF for printing, and our standard no-image Rich-Text-Format version so that you can cut/copy/paste to your hearts content (and print without wasting alot of ink)! Each pdf is fully bookmarked for easy viewing.
Still not sure? Check out the Demo!