Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page. UNORTHODOX RANGED COMBATANTS
"While the art is a nice touch, the heart of the book is the varied ranged combatants. These assorted classes, while tending to stand back and provide death at afar, are brought clearly to the front within the material. So, grab a gun, or a spear, or just a tea kettle of steaming water and give it a whirl with these optional Ranged Combatants."
-- Wayne Tonjes, GamingReport.com
"The Leviathan Slayer is my favorite class in here. The class represents people who want to take down the biggest creatures with a well placed spear. They get lots of interesting abilities especially toward large size and bigger opponents. The spear has always been an under used item in the games and its good to see something devoted to it. "
-- Crothian, EnWorld.org
Dragons, Barbarians, and Giants -- what do they have in common? Well, my first answer would be stay far far away!
What's the best way to accomplish that? Become a Ranged Combatant
, of course!
Unorthodox Ranged Combatants
is a new 50-page pdf book for any d20 fantasy world. Within this book you will find 5 new full 20-level core classes, 2 prestige classes, and over 20 Baubles & Urus (mini artifacts)! Each core class comes with a full flavor description and new class abilities that will make you say "wubba wubba". Still not sure? Then check out the free demo!
Written by James "Grim" Desborough (author of HETACLE
) and David Gallant, this book details the following:
- Able to craft black powder, the Demolitionist uses this new material to craft large explosives and small "grenades" to use against his enemies.
- Jackie Chan isn't the only one who can use a mundane item to his advantage.
--The Leviathan Slayer
- With the ability to Monster Smite, the Leviathan Slayer is formidable against all his foes, and even moreso against monstrous ones.
- Ever wanted to take a gun into a sword fight?
- Swords and magic are good, but duel-wands are better.
--The Divine Archer (prestige class)
- Arcane Archers are for sissies.
--The Pinpointer (prestige Class)
- Called shots are the way to go for this class.
This zip file contains a fully illustrated Landscape PDF for easy online reading, A fully illustrated Portrait PDF for printing, and our standard no-image Rich-Text-Format version so that you can cut/copy/paste to your hearts content (and print without wasting alot of ink)! Each pdf is fully bookmarked for easy viewing.
Still not sure? Check out the Demo!