Mechs for Enemies and Allies
Survival in DragonMech requires a hard metal shell powered by a loud engine. But it's not enough to beat the other mechs: you also have to survive wizards throwing fireballs! This is the definitive guide to the smoke-belching steampunk mechs, nimble clockwork lancers, slave-driven galley-riders, magical elven tree-walkers, and grotesque necromechs that every mech jockey has to be prepared to pilot - or fight.
A New Kind of Fantasy Warrior
This "monster manual of mechs" provides players with new options and DMs with new enemies. There are 59 new mechs from every major faction, plus new mech gear and construction options. In non-DragonMech fantasy worlds, the mechs can be used as deadly constructs or animated golems.
Designed for use with DragonMech, The Mech Manual includes:
- 59 new mechs from the Stenian Confederacy, Legion, Irontooth Clans, and elven nations, as well as orc tribes, unaffiliated undead mechs, and other factions
- New mechs from the mysterious underdeep races: drow mechs, derro mechs, even an aboleth mech
- 12 new monsters for mech-related campaigns
- Intelligent mechs, haunted mechs, and other unique mechs that showcase the range of adventures mechs can provide
- New feats, new spells, and new mech weapons for use in your DragonMech game.
Writers: F. Wesley Schneider and Matt Sprengeler
Developer: Joseph Goodman
Art Director: Andy Hopp
Cover Artist: Jeff Carlisle
Interior Artists: Jeff Carlisle, Brad McDevitt, Liz Harper, Noel Murphy, Eric Roman, Grey Thornberry
Editor: Ken Hart