Dungeon Bash (DB) is both a roleplaying game (based on the d20 System) and a board game. It's hack'n'slash entertainment - and nobody has to play the victims (more on that in a second)!
DB offers a system that lets you randomly generate the dungeon and encounters. You can create a character using the standard d20 rules, choose a quest (or let the dice choose for you), and step into a dungeon to solve it - without any adventure preparations. And there's more: you don't necessarily need a Game Master to run the adventure!
1. Rulebook PDF (print layout, 34 pages including appendix)
2. Rulebook PDF(on-screen layout, 33 pages)
3. Floor tiles PDF (17 pages)
4. Opponents, NPCs and traps RTF (62 pages)
5. Rules Summary PDF (3 pages)
6. Character sheets PDF (archetypes and blank, 19 pages)
7. Blank tables PDF (6 pages)
8. Encounter tables PDF (4 pages)
9. Treasure Tables and Dungeon Generators PDF (15 pages)
10. Makeshift counters PDF (3 pages)
11. Rule Summary PDF (3 pages)
Bonus: Area templates PDF (5 pages)
Bonus: Blank Map PDF (1 page)
Bonus: Spell Reference Sheet (1 page)
Rulebook's Table of content:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Player Characters
Chapter 3: The Dungeon
Chapter 4: The Adventure
Chapter 5: Advanced Play
Chapter 6: Solo Play
Chapter 7: High Levels
Depending on the material at your disposal and your preferences, you won't need to print all documents. For instance, if you've got miniatures, you won't need the makeshift counters. Or if you want to design your own encounter tables, you won't need to print the standard encounter tables. And so on.
The material included now covers all character levels from 1 to 20!
Cover Previews (print / screen):
Coming soon as a free update: Dungeon, Encounter and Treasure Cards PDFs.
Note: The demo is a preview of both the on-screen and print layouts.
DB product page
DB Online Intro
Please note that this product does not include the d20 rules.