Adamant Entertainment continues its support of Skull & Bones
, d20 Past
(or any other piratical-themed D20 campaign), with the fourth issue of Buccaneers & Bokor
! In this 41-page Issue:
- A full-length adventure: Salvage Rights--the first installment of the "Governor's Prize" series, intended for 1st level characters: The Governor of Jamaica offers a reward for whoever retrieves an abandoned ship out beyond the normal shipping lanes. What is so important about this otherwise unremarkable ship, and what secrets does it hold?
- Crew Feats: a collection of feats for use with Crew Roster stat blocks.
- The short adventure The Secret of Manjack Cay, intended for 5th-6th level characters: Lurking on Manjack Cay, a nondescript bit of sand and rock amongst hundreds of others just like it in the Bahamas, are a great treasure, a series of deadly traps, and a madman. Just the sort of place a hearty lot of pirates might want to explore!
- A system for quickly generating NPC Crews
- Balancing Accounts: an encounter with a Spanish brigantine, carrying a very clever and well-informed accountant, who is far more than he seems. Includes hooks for several adventure possibilities stemming from the encounter.