The Rat is among Germany's first generation of super weapons that helped turn the tide of the war in 1945. Armed with two 11-inch cannons, several anti-aircraft guns, a short-range artillery cannon, and a .60 caliber machine gun, the Rat is a battleship that cruises the land. Like a mobile fortress, it has more than 40 men aboard including a permanently embarked commando team and a medical officer.
Similar to a submarine, the Rat has a command deck, a sick bay, a brig, an engine room and more than 10 other rooms for storing ammunition, food, medical supplies, and even motor cycles. It serves as the centerpiece of battle groups and is both a communication hub and a long-range artillery weapon.
This file includes:
- 3 Photos of the Rat
- 1 Map (detailing 3 levels)
- Crew list and command structure
- History of the Rat engineering project
- 5 different ammunition loads (H.E.A.T. AP, phosperous, etc)
- d20 game stats for the Rat, its weapons, and embarked motor cycles.
This supplement is one in a series of titles that lay the groundwork for the 1948 Campaign Setting. The full 1948 series includes the following titles: