Welcome to the GM's Day sale! From now through March 15th, this title has been marked down by 30%! For more values, visit our GM's Day sale page.
Deluxe Starship Designs
The Midgard Variants are a trio of new ships produced by Midgard Shipyards. These progress-level seven designs are based on alien specifications recently discovered in the ancient ruins of a sunken city. While fully capable of operation in deep space, these vessels also function at full capacity while submerged. Rejected by the ConFed military these unique, cutting-edge vessels are now for hire to the highest bidder.
Atlantis is a light carrier and the flagship of the Midgard line. It carries 20 fighters and a crew of 160. Also presented in this installment are Partisan (an extended version of the Atlantis, carrying 36 fighters and a larger crew compliment) and Corvus. Built for patrol and escort duties, this frigate does not carry any fighters but is still heavily armed and a force to be reckoned with.
The .zip file contains the following:
- 27 page PDF file detailing the ships, interior locations, and personnel.
- Open Game License stats provided for the vessels, crew, and fighters on board.
- Though they use the same set of map pages, separate stats, composite maps, and exterior views are provided for all three ships.
- Map Books
- Four full-color page PDF files (89 pages total) containing complete interior maps at "1 inch = 5 feet" scale.
- A separate book is provided for each of the 4 decks, making it easier to print out the maps for the variant designs.
- Printer friendly, black and white version of the map books.
- Bonus Art directory with additional exterior views of each ship.
Sample documents and bonus art are available at 0-hr.com.
Please note that, unlike most issues of Future Armada, this installment does NOT contain giant composite images designed for an oversized printer. The large image files required for a ship of this size made the inclusion of such bonus maps impractical.
Like all of the Future Armada products, the Atlantis is meant to serve as a ready-made vessel for use by either players or game masters (though the size of these particular ships are likely better suited to GM use). While presented as a mercenary force, it can be easily adapted to any military use desired; and three ships let you choose the one that fits your needs. Put the Atlantis and its variants to work for you!