Azehur, Firaqa, the Rankan Empire, the Kingdom of Ilsig and more have resonated in the stories and deeds of the famous heroes and villains of Sanctuary. The Thieves' World Gazetteer presents all new information on the world of Sanctuary, expanding the focus to reveal the peoples and places in the Known World. From the Cold Lands in the northeast to the Gate of the East, Mrsevada, the Thieves' World Gazetteer is packed full of information. In addition, this volume includes extensive details on the gods of Thieves' World, a comprehensive history, and a discussion on the cosmology and planes, along with a slew of new cultures, backgrounds, and other supplementary information. With the Thieves' World Gazetteer, Sanctuary is just the beginning of a larger world of adventure!
The product uses material from the v3.5 revision.
- PDF Features:
- Linked Table of Contents
- Created from source files - not a scanned PDF
- Gold Vendor Updates*
- Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or later
- Edition Credits:
- Design: Lynn Abbey, Brian Campbell, Patrick Oâ€™Duffy, and Robert J. Schwalb
- Additional Design: C.A. Suleiman (Demonologist)
- Editing: V3 Studios
- Proofreading: Scott Neese
- Development: Robert J. Schwalb
- Art Direction and Graphic Design: Hal Mangold
- Cover Art: Ozan Art
- Interior Art: Toren "Macbin" Atkinson, Kent Burles, Empty Room Studios (Jeff Koch, Ed Herrera, Tim Hibbetts, Jia Wang), Pat Loboyko, Manoel MagalhÃ£es, Tony Parker, Mike Vilardi, Joseph Wigfield
- Cartography: Rob Lazzaretti
- Executive Producer: Chris Pramas
- Green Ronin Staff: Steve Kenson, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, Chris Pramas, Evan Sass, Marc Schmalz, and Robert J. Schwalb
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”