Welcome to Øone’s Blueprints!
The Blueprints product line offers you old-fashioned blue printed maps for using in your adventures and campaigns. For each map you get a blueprint version and a standard black and white version. The maps are all vector-based so you will get maximum print resolution. Despite their old fashioned appearance each map offers you a degree of customization by using the pdf technology at its best. A small control bar (which will not be printed) on each map allows you to turn on and off the grid, eliminate the room numbers, get the walls filled and don’t show doors and furniture.
Each product features a classic fantasy adventure location: a dungeon, a keep, a temple complex, a thieves’ guild and so on. You can use these map as reference to build your own adventures or simply take them at hand in case your players go in an unexpected direction during the campaign.
While offering you the best quality, these products are really cheap.
High Temple Complex
Featuring more than 150 rooms at ground level the High Temple is closer to a citadel than a temple. The massive complex features a large ziggurat and a detached chapel. Inside the temple there are large inner gardens and many shrines and chapels. A wall surrounds the whole complex, with many stairs reaching its top. The wall is not intended as a defense (there are no gates). There are three levels (ground, first and roof level) and a dungeon level. Some hints to use the complex follow:
• An evil cult stronghold, home of the high priest and his evil clergy who perform obscene rituals and human sacrifices .
• A forgotten temple citadel, lost in a deep jungle, now inhabited by lizardfolks and other reptiles races.
• A ruined temple complex dedicated to a forgotten evil deity. During the night, evil sacrifices are performed.
• The home of a good priest-king. The complex houses the noble families and their slaves.
• Temple of the Dragon God: a powerful schemer dragon hides in the dungeon of the complex. His minions roam the countryside.