Masters of Illusion!
Elves a bit dull? Dwarves tired? Humans bland? Halflings no longer any fun? What you need is the Advanced Race Codex, fourth in Green Ronin's line of essential 3rd Era sourcebooks. This comprehensive manual enhances and expands your options, bringing new tricks, abilities, and tools to make character races more than just a collection of skill bonuses and abilities. Drawn from the very best of Green Ronin's Races of Renown series, the Advanced Race Codex compiles and revises all of your favorite races.
The newest installment in the Advanced Race Codex series is Gnomes, presenting new material for this diminutive race. Exploding the game with new options for gnomes, this is an excellent resource for players of gnomes and GMs, breathing new life into this oft-overlooked race. Inside, you'll find:
Advanced Race Codex: Gnomes
- Five variant gnomes such as the gearhead and madness mage to change how gnomes function in your setting.
- Over 30 feats to customize your gnome hero, including Song of Quickening and Tumble Strike.
- Seven new prestige classes such as the trapspringer and shadowspinner.
- Over a score of gnome-flavored spells including overconfidence, spellward, and beguile.
- New gnome equipment such as bomb balls and the clockwork detonator.
explores new possibilities for this famously underserved race by providing useful supplementary rules for gnomes of all types. Armed with this book, you'll make sure the laughter is your own when standing over the cooling corpses of your enemies!
This product utilizes updated material from the v.3.5 revision.
- PDF Features:
- Linked Table of Contents
- Created from source files - not a scanned PDF
- Gold Vendor Updates*
- Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or later
- Edition Credits:
- Design: Seth Johnson & Robert J. Schwalb
- Editing: Scott Fitzgerald Gray
- Art Direction and Graphic Design: Hal Mangold & Marc Schmalz
- Cover Art: William C. Eaken
- Interior Art: Stephanie Law, Chris Keefe, Steve Lawton, Jonathan Kirtz, Toren "Macbin" Atkinson, Michael Phillipi, Drew Baker, Kent Burles, Caleb Cleveland
- Proofreading: Evan Sass
- Executive Producer: Chris Pramas
- Green Ronin Staff: Steve Kenson, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, Chris Pramas, Evan Sass, Marc Schmalz, & Robert J Schwalb
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”