Burn, Baby, Burn!
Enter the world of Damnation Decade, a Mythic Vistas setting for the d20 Modern roleplaying game and True20 Adventure Roleplaying. Inspired by the darkly satiric sci-fi cinema of the 1970s, the game throws the heroes into an off-kilter version of 1976Ã¢â‚¬â€where the worst-case predictions of a paranoid era came true. The world's environment is collapsing, the oil is running out, and mysterious powers are asserting themselves: The skies are black with UFOs, huge-footed horrors haunt the forests, and prehistoric beasts lurk at the bottom of every lake. And that's the good news. The world will end on December 31, 1979Ã¢â‚¬â€unless a fearless and funky band of heroes can battle the secret masters of the planet into submission! Damnation Decade is a complete campaign setting that includes:
- The history of a world gone mad! Just how did the 1970s turn into Damnation Decade?
- New advanced and prestige classes like Groover, Parapsychologist and Militant.
- New skills like Skate and Speak Language (trucker).
- New feats like Bustin' and Psychobabble.
- New occupations like Guru and Survivalist.
- A plethora of evildoers and their insidious plots.
- Plots hooks and GM advice for doing things the 70s way.
- An appendix with conversion notes for Green Ronin's True20 Adventure Roleplaying game.
Damnation Decade lets you take on the role of a classic 1970s iconÃ¢â‚¬â€iron-jawed trucker, disco king, jive-talking radical, and moreÃ¢â‚¬â€and put the hurt on a host of otherworldly enemies, from sinister aliens and mind-robbing demons to killer bees and megalomaniac mainframes. Can you stop the madness before the end of the world?
Requires the use of the d20 ModernTM Roleplaying Game published by Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
- PDF Features:
- Linked Table of Contents
- Created from source files - not a scanned PDF
- Error correction from the original print release
- Gold Vendor Updates*
- Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or later
- Edition Credits:
- Design: Robert J. Toth
- Editing: Todd Miller
- Art Direction: Hal Mangold
- Graphic Design: Marc Schmalz & Hal Mangold
- Cover Art: Chris Dien
- Interior Art: Empty Room Studios (Jeff Cram, Bob Cram, Colin Throm, Keith Curtis, Rick Hershey, Michael Hamlett, Jia Wang, Cliff Kurowski, and Dan Howard)
- Executive Producer: Chris Pramas
- Green Ronin Staff: Steve Kenson, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, Chris Pramas, Evan Sass, Marc Schmalz, and Robert J. Schwalb
- Special Thanks: Stan!, for advice and feedback.
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”