Fear the Shadows
Standing on a hill overlooking the lands of the Kirsvald is an ancient mansion, the seat of power of the Staufen family. After years of decline and creeping corruption, the once noble house has become a den of wickedness and the center of a twisted plot orchestrated by an ancient evil. Now the locals fear the Staufen name and hate the oppression that has become their lot. It is into this deadly nest that a group of brave heroes must descend to uncover and defeat the vile serpents that poison this land.
Mansion of Shadows is packed with information, including:
- A complete adventure for four or more characters of 1st through 3rd level.
- A detailed gazetteer of the region including an extensive map.
- Fantastic maps of the mansion.
- Variant scenarios for incorporating mass combat rules from the Advanced Player's Manual.
- New mechanics like the Damned feat and the Sinthrall template.
- New stat-block formats for easier play.
- Terrifying creatures drawn from The Book of Fiends like the cranial wretch and the herlekin.
Mansion of Shadows launches Green Ronin's Bleeding Edge Adventures. Designed with today's savvy gamers in mind, this adventure blends thrilling combats and exciting play environments, with the juicy roleplaying opportunities that keep bringing us back to the table. Whether you use it as a stand-alone adventure or as part of a new campaign, Mansion of Shadows takes your game to the Bleeding Edge.
Utilizes material from the v.3.5 revision.
- PDF Features:
- Created from source files - not a scanned PDF
- Gold Vendor Updates*
- Best with Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 or later
- Edition Credits:
- Design: Robert J. Schwalb
- Editing: Joanna Hurley
- Art Direction and Graphic Design: Hal Mangold
- Cover Art: Lisa Wood
- Interior Art & Cartography: The Forge Studios
- Executive Producer: Chris Pramas
- Green Ronin Staff: Steve Kenson, Nicole Lindroos, Hal Mangold, Chris Pramas, Evan Sass, Marc Schmalz, and Robert J. Schwalb
* If this edition of the publication is updated due to the discovery and correction of typos or errata, you will get a free download of the corrected edition.
Experience Something New!
Each game from Green Ronin has free sample material available through our Web site, RPGNow.com, and DriveThruRPG.com. Learn a new game and experience what you've been missing today!
Game: Dragon Age RPG
The Dragon Age RPG is based on BioWare's popular Dragon Age RPG franchise, and brings the dark and gritty world of Thedas to your gaming table. This Quickstart Guide - originally featured on Free RPG Day - features rules, an adventure, and pre-generated characters so you can jump right into the action.
Game: DC Adventures (with Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition Rules)
The county fair is being held in Smallville this year and Superboy, the town's famous local hero, is invited as guest of honor. But it's not all prize pigs and cotton candy, as Knockout has come to the fair, and she's aiming to make a big impression!
The DC ADVENTURES Quick Start includes an explanation of the rules, full game statistics for Superboy and Knockout, and a short adventure featuring a brawl at the county fair, so you can jump right in to the action.
Game: A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying
These ENnie Award-winning Quick-Start rules and the adventure Journey to King’s Landing are mean to be your introduction to both the A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying game and to the fantasy world detailed in George R.R. Martin’s best-selling series of novels.
A Song of Ice and Fire Roleplaying is about Machiavellian court politics, family alliances and enmities, the rise and fall of kingdoms, and the clash of armies, but it is also about honor and duty, family, the responsibilities of leadership, love and loss; tournaments, murders, conspiracies, prophecies, dreams, war, great victories, and terrible defeats. It’s about knights, both false and true... and it’s about dragons.
Welcome to the world of A Song of Ice and Fire, and remember the words of House Stark: “Winter is coming.”